Tuesday, November 2, 2010

re: another journal entry

To: Julia Charlotte,
       Came down with a very sore throat last night. Lee made me hot tea which was lovely and made sure I was comfy. Jess and Lee had gone out shopping for shoes and came back with a bargain DVD. So they disappeared into the bedroom while I curled on thew couch by the fire. The two middle children were out with family tonight so I waited up for them.
This morning I still felt pretty rotten. Jess and Alex spoiled me, making food, bringing me a hot water bottle and tea, even washing dishes.
This afternoon I was slated to cook at the community center so I cleaned up and dragged myself out. The evening actually did me good, though I did not help with cleanup! And the food all of us whipped up was amazingly yummy! Pomegranate, grape and apple fruit salad included on the menu! Fresh!
                                                                                                                      G'night,
                                                                                                        Pilgrimama

No comments: