Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Views

The view from my kitchen window sill..Two aloe plants with Sculpey sea creatures etc. adorning the pots. A pineapple top waiting to be potted. The beginnings of a grass hair eggshell growing project is underneath the pineapple top. We wouldn't earn any magazine awards now,would we?
A First Picnic of the Year picture. Sandwiches and banana chips if I remember correctly. Child brewed mint tea or maybe apple tea bags is my guess on the drinks being served.
A much longed for soccer ball.
My computer time is about up . Today looks to be busy,with the family of the children's little pals and our near neighbors planning to come for dinner. The children and I have a kitchen floor to scrub! Beans are calling me to crockpot them for tonight's burritos. We should forge on with one of our Little House books too. So "so long,farewell !"
Marcella

No comments: