Monday, September 5, 2011

on the other side.....

Two big weddings over for our church family.

Blessing times/showers over.

Helping do all the DIY stuff for weddings done.

Bridesmaid duty done.

Camping with out of town family the night of the second wedding done.(it was crazy great!)

Check. Check! Check.

Here our family and the church family is on the other side.

In our home anyway, I will start to focus on my own family again, in a more intentional way.

Homeschool-I am hoping it will be awesome this year!

I feel like trying to keep the calendar as free from commitments as possible except for the children's engagements.

I want to nurture my relationships with them(children) deeply! I want to nurture my relationship with my husband and with my God.

  • I hope to:
  •  celebrate the fall season
  • take my vitamins
  • cook healthfully
  • get back to jogging and walking
  • homeschool-enjoy learning all around
  • bake with Chelsea
  • just sit and be with my children!
  • go to the chiropractor
  • Probably lots more but there's a start!

~pilgrimama


    No comments: