Tuesday, February 8, 2011

february reads

So I have been spending what may be an unseemly amount of time reading this book. Maybe it's extra fascinating to me because of my background, I don't know. Anyhoo, I found it in one of my local thrift shops. This thrift store turned their large front room into an Entire Book Room. Which delighted me. And they are half price on Saturdays. Double good.

The children, now they have been spending what may be an unseemly amount of time on the kid computer we finally got working. They have been playing this from a Cd we've had for a long time.

And today I snagged my very own copy of this book. It's an amazing read.

So put together your library list and get some February reading done 'cause before we know it, God willing, are those busy summer months when there may not be as much time for reading! Do it while it's Gray.
                                                                      Bookwormy,
                                                               ~Pilgrimama

No comments: