Thursday, September 16, 2010

re: Rhythm of the Home


Dear Julia Charlotte,
I've been particularly excited to talk about a lovely resource for mamas here in internet land. Making our homes cozy and clean and sweet really strikes a chord with me as does caring for our little ones. So I'm particularly happy to share a link today to Rhythm of the Home online magazine! The autumn edition has some particularly good content-but maybe I'm biased. Autumn is my very favorite season!
My day today has included making one birthday card (using one of the amazing stamps that came in a collection of stamps as a birthday gift from a cousin this year!) and preparing another card for a cousin's baby daughter. She is so special !
Now I sit here with my cup of tea thinking about the laundry I really should tackle....
Happy Day friends!
Pilgrimama

No comments: