Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birds and Sunshine

Here's a little girl with a storybook in the sunshine....
Here's a robin sitting by a basketball....



Here's the robin's face in case you wanted to see that.....
Hey! None of these pictures were taken by me! That's ok,must be one of the fruits of raising the manlets.....prolific pictures from which to illustrate my work.....
On another topic,the boys and I were following an assignment in Mystery of History the other day and tried making a human form from Sculpey.It was tough,let me tell you,and we didn't even have to make innards or bones etc,etc. Imagine God making a human form all from dust with no template. It was a great visual lesson!
Well,that's all I feel like saying right now. I'd rather take a nap....
In His Love,
Marcella

No comments: