- a home that has many clean corners.
- That Father God has allowed me to have a lot of help around the house these days.
- I had my good friend's son over to do stuff like read, write, and look at pictures of how bananas grow, together with Chelsea.
- curried chicken
- a few hours of free time to go downtown and explore a shop full of lots of things including vintage stuff that looked straight out of Anne of Green Gables or The Secret Garden. Also, time to snuggle into a chair in the section of the library where the large print books and AARP magazines or something are displayed and read totally undisturbed! Laugh at me if you must...
- time spent reading to my chicks before bed. Priceless!
- a good bed
- Lee. Love that man! He makes wooden hangers for me to hang my washed zIPLOCK bags from so I can reuse them.
- And he gives me the recliner and treats my foot that got a splinter or something in it and reads aloud and sings with us before bed many evenings! He's good!