Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008-"and still there are songs..."

In early 2007 Lee and I found the albums of singer and songwriter Sara Groves while we weathered some of the most difficult times of our lives and Sara was a voice of comfort in the storm.Sometimes,as we worked in our cafe,quite alone in a foreign land,Sara's voice spoke words exploring our walks with God in words that often we would've if we'd been able.Or she assured us,as she did in the song "It's Going to be Alright" "I believe you'll outlive this pain in your heart* And you'll gain such a strength from what is tearing you apart* Oh,oh I believe I believe that* It's going to be alright* It's going to be alright*
In November 2007 Sarenna Faith was born.Sarenna is a form of the name Sara. A lasting memory of this year.
Recently I found a song from what I believe is Sara's newest album....."how so much can go wrong *and still there are songs*" Yes,2008,there are still songs!
Marcella

No comments: