Sunday, June 12, 2011

i saw a rainbow last night..

I saw a rainbow last night.
And I stood and looked in awe and thought of the unchangingness and faithfulness of God.
Many years after Noah, and the rainbow still comes.
And I know that some,looking up see science where I saw God.
And I think of this song I saw on Pandora the other day-about being a fool for You.
And I think I am ok with being called a fool too.

(Do you think heaven has a room painted like a rainbow? )
.....................................*********************.................................................


the children are all signed up for the summer reading games at the library.
who would have guessed that it would get children reading this way?
this is the first year i am not doing lots of reading to little people,at least not all of them.
and that makes me happy!
and i adore seeing the reading happen.
i grew up a bookworm afterall.....
*******************************************************************
We have a deck again!
Our fridge quit working a few weeks ago. Just before I left on a trip.
Our church friends gave us another.
Lee switched them around while I was gone. But the old fridge stayed on the deck. Yuck!
Last night it finally was removed.
Yay!
********
******************************************************************
Coming up this week-my sister is visiting from the boonies of Latin America,where she works in a health clinic right now.
Yay!
May your Sunday be sweet.
                                                      ~pilgrimama

No comments: