Monday, May 23, 2011

hi there blog!

Hi there!  So I've been unblogging... or not writing or unwriting..um this is getting confusing right?

Anyway, tonight I feel like maybe I should dip my toes back in.
I have lots to say.
That's not the issue.
Real life has been full. My energy has been a bit low. Hence no posts!

Tonight I had the evening free while Lee did child care duty. I went out with friends for tea in honor of a birthday.
I ordered hot chocolate. It came with whipped cream and drizzles of chocolate syrup. A very decent sized mug of it too.
Now I am home having some of the dinner we prepped before I left.

I am thankful for:
  1. honesty
  2. humility
  3. sunshine after storms
  4. storms
  5. my sweet children
  6. Squirrelgirl's art
  7. a fairly tidy house
  8. hot chocolate
  9. friends,of the really good sort
  10. text messaging
 May you feel the love and presence of God in your heart tonight!
                                                                        love,
                                                                 ~pilgrimama~

No comments: