Thursday, April 1, 2010

re:handmade heatpacks

To Julia Charlotte,
My fingers have had a creative itch recently. So I made these two heatpacks which you can heat in the microwave and use on your aches and pains.This picture is bad. It was taken in the middle of the night. I was whipping the last one together ,before a whirlwind trip to New York for a wedding,and visiting with friends. Anyhoo, I am pretty pleased with this new handmade gift item in my repertoire......!
I've already made pancakes and egg for Lee and sent him off to work,washed dishes and pretreated and sorted laundry this morning. Soon it's hauling out the recycling,folding laundry and getting my boys up for breakfast. It is almost eight....!
~Love,
Pilgrimama

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am interested in knowing more about making your own heat packs. It sounds like something I would like to try and make.
Susie Schlabach