Tuesday, September 1, 2009

welcome September!


Enjoying the last tidbits of summer....some coolness seems to be creeping into the air.



Autumn is stealing in. My morning coffee awaits me downstairs. Our old townhouse with it's frequent ailments is ill somewhere in the hot water department,so there's not hot water.
My toes are cold. I should clean the basement before the repairmen are called. The sink is piled with dishes. I have to go downtown to shop for the last of baby shower prep for tonight.
I have to take and make dessert for the shower. I have laundry piled up to wash.The boys' dresser fell apart and it's making their room organization a headache.I have no buisness sitting here. I think maybe another slice of coconut custard pie is in order. And,oh yeah,welcome September!
In His Love,
Pilgrimama

No comments: