Tuesday, September 8, 2009

amidst the fullness...

..of everyday life,there are moments like these. Moments of creativity,love, thoughtfulness.
They help inspire me through the hours of daily grind I walk through to keep a space open and available so my little ones can learn and grow.I find more and more of these moments when i pay attention.And even as I worry that blogging may be a way of displaying self centered thoughts,I also am thankful for how it helps me pay attention to all the ways I am blessed. Holy Spirit direct my writing here!

The face paints I brought home from Costa Rica are broken out after a long time of sitting idle.


And, now, I must go teach math and prepare soup and biscuits for a friend and a whole list of other thin gs that I will spare you the details of. Adieu!
In Him,
Pilgrimama



No comments: