Friday, December 12, 2008

Still more playdough....

As we pack up lovely packages of special things for family and friends these days it's nice to add some unique little things. Packs of this playdough and the leaf votive holders added some handmade goodness to our gifting.You can find the recipe for the playdough and also Candy Cane Playdough at School in Our Home blog listed on my sidebar. Look under Arts and Crafts.

From my northerner's perspective,it's way too warm to be December, but there it is! Sunny and no snow in sight. I'd like a good,old snowstorm for a change!

Well,there's a wee girl who needs her diaper changed, some soup to start simmering, laundry to finish, maybe some sort of pie to bake,and so that said,I remove myself from in front of this screen. Wishing everyone a lovely night!
Marcella
*edited to add that the leaf votive holders can also be found at School in our Home! Happy "making"!

No comments: