Friday, February 12, 2010

raisin toast and other subjects

Dear Julia Charlotte,
(The other day's photos) My camera went AWOL yesterday. Today was not a day for pictures-too full and scurried. We went to our local food co-op -to-be(we hope) festival tonight,my cousin and I. It was a nice ending to a full and busy day. Worship and a traditional French Toast breakfast at the community center started off our day followed by walking in the snow, then a lot more of Homer and cold cereal for lunch. I cleaned and organized this afternoon,visited with friends that dropped in and my cousin later. Lee was showing a movie this evening at the center and then watched the girls so the rest of us could go out. Sweet of him!

The loaf of raisin toast...
this helps keep us warm these cold,cold days....


making homemade envelopes for our homemade valentines...



breakfast citrus...
Julia,I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't have February cabin fever. At least this shows me I am somewhat normal! I rather enjoy the quiet,hideyhole nature of winter.
I enjoy seclusion for the fact that it allows me to be creative without any demands of humankind(or rather fewer) for a brief space.
Take a look at Notions and Threads theme for this month-http://www.notionsandthreads.blogspot.com ! I have a theme related craft that should be featured here soon!
Good-night,Julia. May your dreams be sweet and not about a mouse as I dreamt about the other night!





No comments: