Tuesday, May 19, 2009

what is that?

Yeah,I know. That's my laundry shot at an angle. Is it a least a teeny bit like art? Look at all the textures and colors! Laundry and dishwashing are my two of my least favorite chores so I try to keep it a bit interesting... as in racing the clock,pretending I'm the maid, turning on music(Asian drums are in the player right now) and yes,taking pictures.So there,now you know some of my embarrassing secrets.
Wanna know something else? My little ones ate things like peanut butter sandwiches and Rice Krispy treats for breakfast. I was still tossing my cookies late last night. This virus is something else. Ok,now you know enough awful stuff about me for one day. Bye.
In Him, Pilgrimama

1 comment:

The Benoit Family said...

Nice photo. :) Sorry to hear about the "cookies". Those are certainly not the kind anyone likes. We'll be praying for you.

By the way, Rice Krispie treats are great for breakfast.

David