Tuesday, May 5, 2009

a New York weekend

date night at an area watering hole....I may have been there last when I was four.
There was a lot of this....with friends and family.

a nice dose of the sun,good friends, and park equipment for the crowd of little people. We are ever so rich in wonderful friends and brethren in Christ!


My young ones exploring my childhood haunts.I feel like a piece of poetry may come from this. This beloved stream is still there,pretty much the same. But I'm no longer the five year old enchanted by its many creative options.My slate of life has so much writing on it now. How can a person come back after many years and almost reach back in time like this? And read part of the story of this one life of mine?




a beloved lilac tree from childhood-the scent of lilacs brings back a flood of memories. So much loss surrounding those sweet memories,so sweet the love I carry in my heart.It's all that's left in so many ways.
The weekend was filled with so much family reunion and was very intense. My Abba Father pulled me through and spoke to me so sweetly and filled my heart with peace even in all the intensity. And we love the dear Family of God that ministered to us so lovingly.Truly He is faithful and good!
In His Love,
Pilgrimama



No comments: