Friday, June 5, 2009

a peek into tropical farm life

There are plenty of baby turkeys for Squirrelgirl to wonder over...
She got to stomp around in the pasture,visiting a mama turkey and her babies. I forgot to add the dead snake picture here... Um,let's think about turkeys,shall we?


You get to have mini bananas just a baby's size. The ultimate in nature's kid friendly organic snacks?

Here's my hand with a banana in it. My hands are small. The banana fit easily.
I have more pics which I may or may not post... Maybe I will only email them to friends who beg? I do belive I should show you all the dead snake at some point though...
I have had many interesting, inspiring and educational moments here and I am grateful!
The Lord makes all things beautiful!
In His love!
Pilgrimama



No comments: