Monday, June 22, 2009

exploring all over

Illumination,by Jess,age 7, 2009 Jess had these shots waiting when I returned from CR. A piece of art and thinking outside the box!
A flash face self portrait?
We've had another wonderful weekend as a family with all our loved ones and friends.
My guys all went on a father-son campout for two nights,leaving the girls and I home for a leisurely time together. And,oh, so much quietness!
So while my guys ate marinated rattlesnake the girls and I ate cookies,had family over for an evening movie,went to an art festival for little people, etc. etc. We hung out together and went visiting Sunday and topped it off with worship and breakfast this morning with church family.Fellowshipping in the morning sunbeams over coconut macaroons was so peaceful...
We've been doing lots of projects,including a couple cute Father's Day ones which we need to show here now.Maybe tomorrow?
Well,I'm preparing for a tea party so off to bed I must go! Here's wishing many summer blessings to all!
In His Love,
Marcella

No comments: