Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is Risen!








"Amazing grace! how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost,but now I'm found,
Was blind, but now I see."
It was sweet to sing this newly loved by me,song, on top of a high hill this morning as the sun touched us with the power of it's newly risen rays,a golden ball that had ever so surely climbed up above the mountain it seemed hidden behind. Darkness was behind. Light was triumphant.
I think I need to watch more sunrises. I want to feel in awe of my Creator and just worship Him like that more. In the beginning. Of my days.
I have not managed to capture in photos the beauty of this weekend.So I'll leave myself a few words for when my memory grows dim.
Blessings for our mortal bodies, honesty, our children's first sunrise service followed with breakfast and fellowship with new friends, a beautiful lunch with new friends and old and more sharing of hearts, wholesome friends and gardening in friends backyards for our children, books, a late night pancake supper and sharing into the wee hours of the morning with a young brother in Christ, flowers and so much more. Bless you God. Thank-you,Abba!
In His Love,
Marcella


No comments: